Monday 27 December 2010

Teaser Tuesday #13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
You can find out more here!

My current read: Torment by Lauren Kate

Random Page: #294

Teaser:
“Damn, Miles,” Shelby said, hopping over skylights to explore more of the roof. “That step-through was amazing. I am almost attracted to you right now. Almost.”

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your teaser! I've got the first book, and my sister-in-law (who loved it) wants me to find a copy of this one - I might need to bump it up my wish list!

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Wendi said...

PS - I'm your newest follower! Have a great day :)