Saturday 29 January 2011

On My Wishlist #13

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I want but haven't haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.


I don’t have that many on my wishlist this week. I can’t actually think why but…oh well Smile with tongue out


Tamsin Greene comes from a long line of witches, and she was supposed to be one of the most Talented among them. But Tamsin's magic never showed up. Now seventeen, Tamsin attends boarding school in Manhattan, far from her family. But when a handsome young professor mistakes her for her very Talented sister, Tamsin agrees to find a lost family heirloom for him. The search—and the stranger—will prove to be more sinister than they first appeared, ultimately sending Tamsin on a treasure hunt through time that will unlock the secret of her true identity, unearth the sins of her family, and unleash a power so vengeful that it could destroy them all. This is a spellbinding display of storytelling that will exhilarate, enthral, and thoroughly enchant.


One choice

One choice decides your friends, defines your beliefs, and determines your loyalties . . . forever.

Or, one choice can transform you.

In Veronica Roth's debut novel, Divergent, a perfect society unfolds into a dystopian world of electrifying decisions, stunning consequences, heart-breaking betrayals, and unexpected romance.

And that’s all that’s on my wishlist this week. What’s on yours?

6 comments:

La Toya said...

OOOH I love the way Once a Witch sounds! Will add that to my TBR pile!

New follower here! Have a great weekend :)

xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Amy said...

I absolutely loved once a witch! I hope you get it soon! Divergent looks really good too! Happy reading!

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Ooh both look great!

Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

BLHmistress said...

Once A Witch sounds awesome and I have been wanting Divergent too. Hope you get to read them soon.

On My Wishlist

*Melissa* said...

Divergent sounds good I am getting very interested in these dystopian books they really are good. Hope you get those books!

Here's my wishlist
http://paranormallyromanced.blogspot.com/2011/01/on-my-wishlist2.html

pussreboots said...

I have ten new wishes. Some of these are Cybils nominations. Come see what I'm wishing for.