Friday 1 July 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

  I’ve just discovered this great programme called ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ whereby you donate a book to someone off of their wishlist and don’t expect anything back.
I think it’s such a great idea!
If you’d like to take part head on over to ‘Book Soulmates’ to check out the rules and how to participate.
I’ll be posting my wishlists here on the blog at the start of every month and then at the end I’ll do a blogpost about what books I sent and what I received.
My wishlist: (New or used paperbacks or hardbacks – No Kindle)
  • Wood Angel by Erin Bow
  • A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
  • The Recruit by Robert Muchamore
  • Siren by Tricia Rayburn
  • Practice Makes Perfect Julie James
  • Halfway To The Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  • Spell Hunter by R.J Anderson
  • Intertwined by Gena Showalter
  • Getting The Girl by Markus Zusak
  • Born At Midnight by C.C Hunter

No comments: