Thursday 25 August 2011

The Time Will Come #1

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme. It's really easy to join in. Here's what you have to do: Pick a book you have been meaning to read

  • Do a post telling us about the book
  • Link the post up in the linky
  • Visit the other blogs!

In the town of Morganville, vampires and humans live in relative peace. Student Claire Danvers has never been convinced, though especially with the arrival of Mr. Bishop, an ancient, old-school vampire who cares nothing about harmony. What he wants from the town's living and its dead is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball, attended by vampires and their human dates, that Claire realizes the elaborately evil trap he's set for Morganville.



I love this series and I still haven't gotten even half way through it. This is definitely one I need to pick up soon!


4 comments:

Sash and Em said...

looks good!!

new follower!

Check out the GREAT GIVEAWAYS we have going on right now.

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

I haven't read thes series yet, but I will! Hope that you can read it soon!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I really want to read this series someday, and so many people have said that they love it. I have the books, I just need more hours in the day to read! Hope you get a chance to pick the series up again soon!

Books for Company said...

I have this whole series on my shelf, untouched!
Sounds really good =)