Saturday 10 September 2011

On My Wishlist #32

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.


An intergalactic cold war-and some heated passion- from an inventive new voice in futuristic romance.

After a stint in an alien prison, Captain Ari Rose wonders why she even bothered to survive. Stripped of her command and banished to her father's scientific expedition to finish a Ph.D. she doesn't want, Ari never planned to languish quietly behind a desk. She wasn't built for it, either. But when pirates commandeer her father's ship, Ari once again becomes a prisoner.

As far as pirate leader Cullin is concerned, Ari's past imprisonment puts her dead center in Cullin's sights. If she hasn't been brainwashed and returned as a spy, then he's convinced she must be part of a traitorous alliance endangering billions of lives. Cullin can't afford the desire she fires within him and he'll stop at nothing, including destroying her, to uncover the truth.

That's all on my wishlist this week. Make sure to check out the giveaway on the blog and have a nice weekend!

Happy reading!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of these books before but they look interesting. Great post!

On My Wishlist

pussreboots said...

I'm wishing for the first volume of a manga series a friend recommended to me. Please come which series I'm wishing for.

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

New follower here!

This looks like a fun read.


Here's my Wishlist