Sunday 2 October 2011

In My Mailbox #28

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, all links take you to goodreads.

Hiya guys! Welcome to another In My Mailbox!

This week I got one book from UK Book Tours:

When Alice Forster receives an email from her dead sister she assumes it must be a sick practical joke. Then an invitation arrives to the virtual world of Soul Beach, an idyllic online paradise of sun, sea and sand where Alice can finally talk to her sister again - and discover a new world of friendships, secrets and maybe even love . . . . But why is Soul Beach only inhabited by the young, the beautiful and the dead? Who really murdered Megan Forster? And could Alice be next? The first book in an intriguing and compelling trilogy centred around the mystery of Megan Forster's death.

Happy reading everyone!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this one around a bit and it looks good. Hope you enjoy it.

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I'm not sure about this one- it looks really creepy! Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

The blurb sounds great.
I'm interested to see what you think of it.
Happy reading,
Caroline

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Soul Beach sounds really good! I hope you enjoy your reading this week! :)

Giselle said...

Ooh this one sounds pretty good! I've never heard of it before!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.