Tuesday 12 February 2013

Teaser Tuesday #48

Tte

 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading Moonset by Scott Tracey.

Moonset (Legacy of Moonset, #1)


13516097
 
No one ever really questioned it, because aside from our guardians and the witches who knew who we were, we never talked about it. Didn't invite people over to our houses, never brought it up. It was one of the many things about our lives that was just too hard for normal kids to understand. 
page 49

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Questioned what? Guardians and witches? A locked up book? (Love the cover) Added this one to my TBR list. Great teaser!!

My Teasers

Happy Reading :)

Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

Anonymous said...

I love your teaser! It makes me want to read the rest of the book. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A very ominous cover, good teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday_12.html

Kay said...

Loved the teaser! I have been debating about adding this one to my TBR pile. I may just have to know.

Here is mine: My TT