Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year Update

The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Libya  3

 
 
Blogging
 
 
 
If you haven't noticed, my blog posts have been pretty sporadic in the past year, especially towards the end with less posts than usual. I can pretty much say that can be blamed entirely on not only moving houses, but out of the country entirely. 
 
 
It's been an extremely hectic year to say the least, I've been struggling to find time to myself with all the packing over the course of the year and getting used to a brand new house, language and new people. 
 
 
Don't get me wrong, I've read plenty and I definitely have a load of reviews already done to post this year. Blogging just takes more time than most people realise, so I've been putting it on the back burner.
 
 
I'm also hoping to start putting a little more personal posts into the blog too, similar to this post, with updates and more of a look into my life in general. I think it would add a nice little touch to the blog and it gives me a chance to get my thoughts down on random things, not just books.
 
 
So that's about it for now. Look forward to more content from me because I don't plan on going anywhere -  I love doing this too much.
 
 
Happy new year everyone. 
 
 
Yes, I know it's the 4th already, give me a break.

No comments: